Emissions and Diesel Repair Aurora
Get rid of the stress of diesel emissions testing with a quick visit to Chase Automotive—your one-stop shop for trustworthy diesel repair in Denver, CO, and Aurora, CO.
Why Chase Automotive
Chase Automotive services diesel heavy duty trucks and light duty trucks. With the latest diesel diagnostic equipment, our ASE-Certified technicians can properly measure the pressure, temperature and volume of fuel passing through the engine cycle so you can pass any diesel emissions test with ease! Plus, all of our work is guaranteed by our 24 month/24,000 mile warranty!
You may be experience problems if your diesel truck is emitting black, white, or blue smoke. Black smoke can indicate numerous issues such as fuel to air ratio imbalance, bad injectors, faulty turbocharger, and more.
Specializing in these Diesel Makes:
- Ford Powerstroke Specialists
- Dodge/RAM Specialists
- Chevy Specialists
- Cummins Diesel
Our Diesel Services:
- Complete Diesel Engine Diagnostics
- Turbo Repair and Replacements
- High Pressure Oil Pump Replacement
- Fuel Injector Replacement
- Fuel Injection Control Module installation and Re-programming
- Complete Engine Assembly Replacement
- Complete Transmission Diagnosis, Repair, and Replacement
- Cooling Systems Service and Maintenance
- Colorado state-licensed diesel inspection station
- Private state-licensed diesel inspection station
- Vin Verification
- All Scheduled Maintenance Service
Get your diesel repaired with us today to get if fixed correctly the first time and avoid costly repairs on the future. If you’re in need of dependable diesel engine repair and want to pass your next diesel emissions test, stop by our shop, call us at (303) 344-4670 or use our online scheduler to set up an appointment today!