6 Tailgating Tips
Posted September 23, 2015
Go Broncos! Football season is here, and we’re getting ready for the next game by prepping our pre-game tailgate. Try these 6 tips for a better tailgating experience, and show your support in blue and orange!
- Pre-pack food and tools. Use plastic bins and tupperware to package as much the night before as possible. We’ve seen some clever tricks, like using a toolbox for cooking supplies, loading plastic drawers,
- Prep food in advance. Marinate meats, cut and package toppings, and gather all condiments. Pre-chill beverages the night before to keep your cooler extra cold.
- Help friends find you by hanging a banner or flag above your vehicle. Make sure it stands out! You can also tie a helium balloon.
- Freeze water bottles for extra ice, and water throughout the day as they melt.
- Make sure your vehicle is prepared for the day. Wash it to keep things clean, and make sure your emergency kit is packed with jumper cables.
- As temperatures drop, the fun doesn’t have to stop! Pack blankets to keep you warm, bring soup in thermoses, and turn your cooler into a “warmer” with foil and a few heated bricks.
What are your best tailgating tips? Stop by our Facebook page to share your photos and team spirit this football season!
To make sure your vehicle is ready for your tailgating adventures, stop by for an inspection. Every time your vehicle is in our shop, we thoroughly inspect all the components for safety and maintenance needs. The certified and experience technicians at Chase Automotive don’t want you to miss a game, so come early in the season so your vehicle is ready for the fall in Aurora! Call us at 303.344.4670.
Previous Post « Back to School: Stay safe on the roads this Season
Next Post Favorite Cars from Scary Movies »
Categories: Auto Repair Aurora